Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

#########Sunday Morning Thread ###############7/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Had a nice little drive to North Platte today. I almost stopped by the card aisle at Walmart to see if there was anything worth grabbing, but ran out of time, which was probably a good thing :lol: I'm already dreading work tomorrow.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dan, had Saints in a 3 box break of 2014 Elite, but as usaul, no "hits". Sorry I couldn't offer/send you anything exciting...

Haven't been buying much of anything lately GT, but I appreciate the thought.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I hate it when I'm craving something to eat from some place, go and get it only for it to be messed up. I was really wanting a Chicago dog (poppy seed bun, sport peppers, tomato, ketchup, mustard, relish, dill pickle spear, and onion) so I went to get one for dinner. The place I got it from is just a little local joint, no indoor seating, just walk up order windows, so I brought it home. I open it up and there wasn't a poppy seed bun or any peppers. Two of the main reasons I wanted the hot dog to begin with. It isn't a big deal, just a little disappointing since the peppers are my favorite part

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I hope @apharis or @metalicalex picked up that tott spahn patch, jersey, jersey... I missed the end of the auction and it went for less than I was willing to go.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Stepper - Was just talking about Alaska with one of our neighbors a few minutes ago. How close/far are you from Anchorage?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Has anybody ever encountered this website www.thepit.com ? Curious

Used to be a pretty big deal. I never used it, but it was Mostly for prospectors and speculators 'cuz you could buy Chrome in huge bulk lots. They even got big enough to have exclusives.

IF you have a question or concern, start a Thread with the site name in the Title, you should get alot more better and educational responses...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ah okay. Interestingly enough, Seattle was the other city we talked about for a bit. I mentioned that I had friends in both and her friends just got back from Alaska and she said that she would really like to visit Seattle.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I hate it when I'm craving something to eat from some place, go and get it only for it to be messed up. I was really wanting a Chicago dog (poppy seed bun, sport peppers, tomato, ketchup, mustard, relish, dill pickle spear, and onion) so I went to get one for dinner. The place I got it from is just a little local joint, no indoor seating, just walk up order windows, so I brought it home. I open it up and there wasn't a poppy seed bun or any peppers. Two of the main reasons I wanted the hot dog to begin with. It isn't a big deal, just a little disappointing since the peppers are my favorite part

Sorry, but you probably deserved the disappointment, putting ketchup on a hot dog and calling it Chicago style and all...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Ah okay. Interestingly enough, Seattle was the other city we talked about for a bit. I mentioned that I had friends in both and her friends just got back from Alaska and she said that she would really like to visit Seattle.

Seattle as a tourist is amazing. They have a great arts and sports community to go along with being the portal to everything you can imagine of the Pacific Northwest. There really is no place quite like it. It's the place everyone from here goes to get off the rock and be able to "drive"
Friends go on a cruise? Anchorage area, possibly a Denali trip. Completely different up there. Never beenyself

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Where In Iowa? Phone service sucks there.

Morning everyone. Coffee time

Micheal I seen you posted this on Saturday. But phone service sucks in and around Marshalltown, and I was in Gilman Ia which is just North of Grinell and just south east of Le Grande, Montour, and Tama

Last edited:

Members online