Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa

I am guessing fake or promo. These are serial numbered cards, and the one in the ebay link you posted does not show the serial numbering /15 on the back white side banner. Here is a completed listings one with "normal" patches. I took a look at the checklist and these don't seem to have a parallel version either:

Randy Johnson Pedro Martinez 2004 Fleer Legacy Dual MLB G w Patch Card D 12 15 | eBay
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg

I also did quick research and could not confirm there were any promo/sample versions of these cards but it is puzzling that the patches are prime. I can't figure out what sleeve patch the "reakin" comes from to confirm what year jersey it is from on the Johnson patch. I would assume that IF this is real, the flag patch of Pedro is most likely from a 2001 or 2002 jersey with the Twin Tower flag patch but I can't remember if they did that for all year or just one game.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I'd agree that under $1000 on the Williams. Although nice, and it's cool he owned it, the piece is really small.

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts