Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dougie's Goin Deep! Night Crew Ep. 17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I worry about the longevity of any autograph signed in something other than a ballpoint pen. My worry is the ink will dry and fade over time. Even when stored properly.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Made it to my destination about 20 minutes ago. Glad to be out of the car after 6 hour drive. Today was a long day. Woke up around 5 (usually around 7), work for 8 hours, then 6 hour drive. But I do get to try and get this bad boy signed for somebody saturday. It is an 11x14. After seeing it I kinda want one for myself haha
2f9b45ec52a0e5f010b524ca36f7f122.jpg

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Well considering I've been up since yesterday at 5am, I think I can call it a night

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I woke up at 9:45 pm, had to be at work at 11:00 pm, will get off at 7:00 am, and I’ll then go home and watch my kids and be awake until at least 4:00 pm when my wife gets off work.

And I will do this every Monday through Friday now that school is back in session. My wife is a teacher.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Those are some long days, I do something like that once in awhile and I'm useless for a couple days after, you sir are a champ

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Those are some long days, I do something like that once in awhile and I'm useless for a couple days after, you sir are a champ

It definitely sucks.

But the 11 year old is about to start going back to school herself, and the three year old will be returning to daycare Mon-Fri too, so I’ll just be stuck with the 4 month old everyday. I’m going to see if I can get her in daycare too on Friday’s. That’s my roughest day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online