Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Oddball For Sale - 30% Off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I usually offer 20% off orders over $25, but I am offering a 4th of July special for 30% off when you order over $25. Any domestic order over $10 gets free shipping, (I'll discount S&H to Canada). These are the players that published lists on my site. Just click on the name and the player pricelist should launch. If you don't see a player, just post a request and I'll see what I have. (if you are considering a larger order, I can send a spreadsheet to make it easier to mark off items.)

I also have a page for just my serial numbered cards: http://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/serial-numbered-cards.html

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
[MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] for the Belle [MENTION=2239]1st4040[/MENTION] for the Canseco [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] for Grace

Last edited:

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Hi Tim. Can I get pics of the following Kirby Puckett items please? I want to see if I need any of them. Thanks

1997 Wincraft Key Chain
1995 Wincraft Felt Pennant #171

Thanks

Josh

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Hi Tim. Can I get pics of the following Kirby Puckett items please? I want to see if I need any of them. Thanks

1997 Wincraft Key Chain
1995 Wincraft Felt Pennant #171

Thanks

Josh

Yes, I think I owe you a few other pics as well.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Yes, I think I owe you a few other pics as well.

Not a problem. Take your time.

Also I saw you had the 1989 MN twins (broder type) oddball set on your website. Do you want pics of the other cards? I have the whole set stashed away somewhere. I can get it out and get you some pics for your site if you want them.

pudge4hof

Mar 10, 2015
Lufkin, Texas
I usually offer 20% off orders over $25, but I am offering a 4th of July special for 30% off when you order over $25. Any domestic order over $10 gets free shipping, (I'll discount S&H to Canada). These are the players that published lists on my site. Just click on the name and the player pricelist should launch. If you don't see a player, just post a request and I'll see what I have. (if you are considering a larger order, I can send a spreadsheet to make it easier to mark off items.)

I also have a page for just my serial numbered cards: http://www.supercollectorcatalog.com/serial-numbered-cards.html

Got my stuff I ordered from you a few weeks ago Tim. Thanks so much. Great stuff.
Randy

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Is your high five decal the team version? I'm sure I've asked but I have since forgotten. If so, I'd be interested.

Members online

Latest posts