Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dave Stewart & Chip Hale Fired

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flyers16

Aug 21, 2015
Ontario Canada
Stewart finally gets his opportunity to be General Manager and it's over just like that. Based upon the results in Arizona this past year it's unlikely that he'll get another GM position.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Won't be happy until TLR is following them on the way out.

Well, in a perfect world, I wouldn't be happy until Ken Kendrick was also on the way out, but I know he ain't going anywhere, so I'll settle for La Russa leaving.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Not a good day for the NL West either as Walt Weiss out with the Rockies. 2/5th (so far) of the NL West will have new skippers.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
How could he have prevented it?

Stewart's his boy. LaRussa is usually loyal to a fault to his guys.

I mean, TLR oversees the entire baseball operations department for the Diamondbacks, so I assume if he really wanted to stick by Dave Stewart, I'm sure Stewart would still be employed there.

LaRussa has the stroke to do basically whatever he wants inside the DBacks organization. Which is why I say I'm surprised he let this happen. Stewart has always been his guy.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Stewart's his boy. LaRussa is usually loyal to a fault to his guys.

I mean, TLR oversees the entire baseball operations department for the Diamondbacks, so I assume if he really wanted to stick by Dave Stewart, I'm sure Stewart would still be employed there.

LaRussa has the stroke to do basically whatever he wants inside the DBacks organization. Which is why I say I'm surprised he let this happen. Stewart has always been his guy.

Yet he still has two bossed that were the ones who made the call.

Members online

Latest posts