Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PROMOS/SAMPLES/PREVIEWS/PROTOTYPES/PRE-PRODUCTIONS/TESTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

952melvin

Aug 12, 2008
attachment.php

Tough promo, usually in pretty rough shape.

Attachments

• Nolan Ryan Promo.jpg
    Nolan Ryan Promo.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 332

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Thank you Ryan. I really appreciate the response. Are you looking for anything in particular?
Nothing from that set, I actually have qty of each, and actually have 1 or 2 promos (at least Walling) that was created before the set changed to the name HD. My main wants are Will Clark items if you ever come across any tough/odd stuff, let me know.

Thanks
Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
Thanks Ryan. Will be on the lookout for any Will Clark tough/oddball stuff. Do you have an extra Frank Thomas 1996 Leaf Steel BRONZE? :)

Nothing from that set, I actually have qty of each, and actually have 1 or 2 promos (at least Walling) that was created before the set changed to the name HD. My main wants are Will Clark items if you ever come across any tough/odd stuff, let me know.

Thanks
Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gofrankgo

Aug 11, 2008
I know the 1992 High 5 prototype stickers have the Gray numeral over the Green diamond but has anyone seen the ones with a RED numeral over the green diamond?

High 5 RED 001.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Yep, that Clemens is one of my favorite cards on the site. I know how next to impossible those are to find. I've searched for those along with the 1990 Score ones since eBay was first a thing.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
For years I have searched for the 2002 Donruss Elite Samples Gold of Darryl Kile. Now I think I have been searching for the wrong thing. I always assumed the card was gold hued, but is it just the word "sample" that is gold?

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
For years I have searched for the 2002 Donruss Elite Samples Gold of Darryl Kile. Now I think I have been searching for the wrong thing. I always assumed the card was gold hued, but is it just the word "sample" that is gold?

Only difference is the word sample. The card looks exactly the same as the base card and the silver sample other than the word sample. But the gold sample is hard to distinguish from the silver sample in scans on the computer from what I've seen. So, unless the seller specifically says it's silver or gold, it can be tough to tell which one it is.

Jan 14, 2009
Don't think I've ever posted my Clemens famous Score error variation. Scanned for the first time in years last night cleaning up.

Correct 78 wins on the left- ERROR of 778 wins on the right

Clemens-89-score-error.jpg

And a rather rare Clemens 1990 Sportflic promo . I know Nolan ( clarkfan) loves when I post this .

clemenssamples.jpg

Don't forget the 1989 Score Clemens has 3rd and 4th variations:

3rd (rarest) has the first 7 whited out but noticeable
4th has the first 7 mostly deleted with a few specks of color still showing

And there is also a very rare 1989 Sportlfics Clemens promo. Sold the only example I ever found way too cheap a few years ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts