Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Albert Pujols and the fountain of youth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If he was still a Cardinal, would you say that? Of course your answer won't be honest, so my question is irrelevant.

It's widely know in the St. Louis area that Pujols had a guy who supplied him with performance enhancers during his Cardinals tenure. I'm pretty sure the guy's name is Chris Mihlfeld.

It'll all come to light on a national stage one day.

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It's widely know in the St. Louis area that Pujols had a guy who supplied him with performance enhancers during his Cardinals tenure. I'm pretty sure the guy's name is Chris Mihlfeld.
It'll all come to light on a national stage one day.
If it's "widely known" in the St. Louis area that Pujols used PEDs, then how has it not made the news, especially since many people there hate him? You'd think an investigative reporter or ESPN would have broken the story by now if it's so "widely known."

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
If it's "widely known" in the St. Louis area that Pujols used PEDs, then how has it not made the news, especially since many people there hate him? You'd think an investigative reporter or ESPN would have broken the story by now if it's so "widely known."

It made the news a few years ago when Jack Clark shared his story on talk radio.

Clark got fired. Pujols threatened to sue Clark. Clark knew he didn't have the finances to beat Pujols in court, so he recanted his story.

As Doug Harvey used to say, "You can look it up. "

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
How many people said the same thing about Jose Canseco?

So? Just because one person who may not have been particularly believable turned out to be telling the truth, does that mean everyone is telling the truth?

I'm not saying that Clark wasn't telling the truth, but the implications of this statement are ridiculous.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
So? Just because one person who may not have been particularly believable turned out to be telling the truth, does that mean everyone is telling the truth?

I'm not saying that Clark wasn't telling the truth, but the implications of this statement are ridiculous.

I don't care if he used, or is currently using.

But I'm not naive enough to ever say that he hasn't, or isn't.

Hopefully he's just got his lower half issues worked out and this is the result.

Time will eventually tell. Whatever's happened in the past will come to light. Whether it's PED use, or his age.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It made the news a few years ago when Jack Clark shared his story on talk radio.
Clark got fired. Pujols threatened to sue Clark. Clark knew he didn't have the finances to beat Pujols in court, so he recanted his story.
As Doug Harvey used to say, "You can look it up. "
Yes, of course I know that story and the aftermath. I work in the television news business.
I was replying to Sam's comment that it's "widely known" in St. Louis that Pujols used PEDs and that it will "all come to light nationally some day."

If everyone in St. Louis knows Pujols used, why hasn't the media found proof, and where are the witnesses, other than a washed up talk show host who later apologized?
What's widely known is that Pujols was accused of using PEDs.
Widely suspected? Probably. But not widely known.

Last edited:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yes, of course I know that story and the aftermath. I work in the television news business.
I was replying to Sam's comment that it's "widely known" in St. Louis that Pujols used PEDs and that it will "all come to light nationally some day."

If everyone in St. Louis knows Pujols used, why hasn't the media found proof, and where are the witnesses, other than a washed up talk show host who later apologized?
What's widely known is that Pujols was accused of using PEDs.
Widely suspected? Probably. But not widely known.

Nah, it's known. Just wait.

Members online

Latest posts