Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****TUESDAY M O R N I N G THREAD 3/6/18

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
M O R N I N G all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. The wind is howling out here today. Blowing 37 MPH right now. Taking the new car to get a couple of rock chips fixed in it over lunch.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon everyone, got my first eBay bucks offer of the quarter today, probably find something or something's to use it on. Storm heading my way tomorrow and Thursday, rain turning to snow and going for awhile.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Going to the grocery store on senior citizen day, and right before a big storm hits was a bad idea...

But we needed stuff, especially after we had to throw a bunch of crap away from the power outage with the weekends storm...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Kiddies

I'll try and get the NCAA Contest list going today most likely won't have we won't have 68 individual people so I'll shot for 34 everyone will have 2 teams then.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Afternoon everyone, got my first eBay bucks offer of the quarter today, probably find something or something's to use it on. Storm heading my way tomorrow and Thursday, rain turning to snow and going for awhile.

Ebay pissed me off over the weekend, I bought a bunch of tools and one card and I spent under a hundred....Then like 10 minutes after I check my messages and there was a coupon to use in there for 20% off of anything under 100 but over 25. I had 5 things in my cart and so the coupon would have worked I could have saved about 16 bucks.........uggggghhhhh

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Ebay pissed me off over the weekend, I bought a bunch of tools and one card and I spent under a hundred....Then like 10 minutes after I check my messages and there was a coupon to use in there for 20% off of anything under 100 but over 25. I had 5 things in my cart and so the coupon would have worked I could have saved about 16 bucks.........uggggghhhhh

That sucks man!

And thanks for setting up the tourney contest again, it's a cool way to do it!

Members online