Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Andruw Jones collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
First legit Andruw Jones fan to PM me their address gets a nice freebie from me. Card isn't worth a lot but is nice enough that it belongs in a Jones PC. Thanks

Erik

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
I didn't even see that he's playing over there. It is a pretty sweet card, though. I looked in the player collector database and there are 3 Jones collectors listed, so I figured the best way to choose would just give it to whoever responded first.

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Yeah, curious as to what it was. Sad he took the money to play in Japan. Was hoping he would try to latch on as a bench player. Oh well, hopefully he tears it up in Japan so I can sell of some extras I have to some overseas collectors.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Here was the card:

D019CFA8-1273-47DB-B5A0-A13CBF9800C4-2375-0000022FF5FA6577.jpg

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Wonder who the other jones collector is...You were the only one I knew off lol

Not sure, after this season, I was convinced we were the last 2 Andruw Jones collectors alive. :)

I don't collect game used any longer, so I would have respectfully declined. Hope it went to a great home.

Members online