Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If money were no object...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matsuicollector

Aug 7, 2008
The Spring REA auction has so many amazing pieces and I bet most of us here will never have the type of money necessary to purchase the items in the upper tier of the auction. This got me thinking though. If you had all the money necessary to go after any particular card, set, etc., what would it be?

Here's what I would chase. In reality these are actually my lifetime goals, and may actually be within the realm of achieving in my lifetime but at this point it seems improbable.

One on-card, sweet spot, or licensed cut auto of every member in the HOF
One GU patch card of every member in the HOF
One RC card of every member in the HOF
One auto of every player to have ever played a game for the Yankees in Yankee uni
One auto of every player to have a PACK-PULLED certified auto Yankee uni
One GU card of every player to have one pictured in Yankee uni
One RC card of every player to have ever played a game for the Yankees
The completion of my Jorge Posada collection

And if I had completed all of the above, the one absolutely outrageous thing I would go after next, would be putting together at least 1 complete set of cards per year since baseball cards were first made.

Well, there you have it. This is my pipe dream. What's yours?

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
If money were no object...

One 1/1 Jim Thome card; as many Thome cards as possible (10,000). Dupes count:)
Every 1998 Topps Tek Thome base and diffractor cards
Complete 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, and 1976 Topps sets
Collect every Phillies Topps card

Should be a lot of fun trying.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I'd have a party with 10 family members where Marcy playground opened up for Bill Burr. Then I'd kick everyone out and bust endless cases of A and G.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'd call off work ALOT more...

And I'd collect:

Highest grade possible of every Topps baseball and football HOF RC.

PSA 9+ '86-87 Fleer basketball set.

PSA 10 Rickey RC and a Game-used jersey of Cowboys QBs Staubach, Danny White, Aikman and Romo. And a game used "something" of Cavs 80s/90s point guard Mark Price, preferrably from Dream Team 2.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
I want the only copy of harmon killebrew 1955 psa 10 card. And all the killebrew gamers I could find! Another card I want is the killebrew 500 club bat auto numbered to 3