Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 BOWMAN CHROME FINALIZED CHECKLIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Still no Coulter...

Nice to see Lara though.

How rare is it that the RC auto checklist is stronger than the Prospects

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Still no Coulter...

Nice to see Lara though.

How rare is it that the RC auto checklist is stronger than the Prospects

Good to see Diplan in a Brewers' uni.

Free tip - he's gonna be good.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
The fact that Correa has base RCs in here and TC likely means his agency won't let him sign more autos for Topps.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Said this on BO, going to say it here - why is one of the best players in baseball, PAUL F'ing GOLDSCHMIDT, not in this checklist, but Addison Reed and Aaron Hill can make it in? i know veterans are not the focus of this product, but seriously?

EDIT: Uhhh, Mike Trout isn't in the base checklist either. What are you doing Bowman Chrome?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Here's the team auto tally. (Prospect/RC autos)

7 - Nationals
6 - Cubs, Tigers, Dodgers
5 - DBacks, Mets, A's
4 - Marlins, Blue Jays
3 - Reds, Yankees, Phillies, Giants, Mariners, Rays
2 - Orioles, Red Sox, White Sox, Indians, Rockies, Astros, Brewers, Twins, Pirates, Rangers
1 - Braves, Cardinals, Padres
0 - Royals, Angels

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Here's the team auto tally. (Prospect/RC autos)

7 - Nationals
6 - Cubs, Tigers, Dodgers
5 - DBacks, Mets, A's
4 - Marlins, Blue Jays
3 - Reds, Yankees, Phillies, Giants, Mariners, Rays
2 - Orioles, Red Sox, White Sox, Indians, Rockies, Astros, Brewers, Twins, Pirates, Rangers
1 - Braves, Cardinals, Padres
0 - Royals, Angels

Not adjusted for trades, correct?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Jamison Taillon, Justin O'Conner, and Tyrell Jenkins (and probably more) all have SIXTH year prospect cards. All three had cards in 2010 Bowman Draft.

Taillon hasn't pitched since 2013.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
SF's Matt Duffy is still coming up empty for his first card.

Hopefully Topps Update and/or Bowman Draft corrects this. Dude's having too good of a season to be without cardboard.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

Hopefully Topps Update and/or Bowman Draft corrects this. Dude's having too good of a season to be without cardboard.

Agreed, unfortunately I think he's getting too big that his autos will be expensive

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Agreed, unfortunately I think he's getting too big that his autos will be expensive

Yeah. The price point on Panik's 2011 Chrome Gold Auto might be a good comp for what to expect.

Then again, Panik had an October stage to get his name out there. Duffy doesn't have that yet (though he does have his cat....).

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yeah. The price point on Panik's 2011 Chrome Gold Auto might be a good comp for what to expect.

Then again, Panik had an October stage to get his name out there. Duffy doesn't have that yet (though he does have his cat....).

He did have that awesome play where he scored from second on a wild pitch last October

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
He did have that awesome play where he scored from second on a wild pitch last October

I was thinking in more general terms, like "Rookie starting at 2nd base and hitting second in the lineup for the WS winning Giants."

edit to add:
Oh, you were talking about Duff. Ironically, Panik was at bat. :)

Last edited:

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA

I believe the topps rep in the 2015 Topps Chrome....indicate he's going to be in the Topps update! Best regards, David

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
I had the Nationals ....pulled the redemption card and the only good card was a short print of Strasburg.... : ( Best regards, David

Members online