Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Josh Reddick & Rich Hill Traded to the Dodgers For Grant Holmes/Jharel Cotton/Frankie Montas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
When I saw the incoming to L A, my only thought was "please no De Leon!"

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Gah I hate to see Reddick go. Heart and soul of the team for years.

Now that he's going to have a stage, the A's have even less of a chance to sign him in the offseason :( Good for him though.

Add him to a long list of guys I hate to see go. At least this move made more sense than the last few.

Going to miss him.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Now that he's going to have a stage, the A's have even less of a chance to sign him in the offseason :( Good for him though.

I don't think it's necessarily a lost cause. If he really loves Oakland, I'm sure he'll take a discount to return to the A's talking quality over quantity.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Gah I hate to see Reddick go. Heart and soul of the team for years.

Add him to a long list of guys I hate to see go. At least this move made more sense than the last few.

Going to miss him.

It has killed me to see the core of the A's leave over the past few years. It still hurts seeing Donaldson / Cespedes on other teams. I understand that they don't have the money to keep up with the other teams, but I am gonna miss Reddick as well. It may not help the team much, but I do love seeing bigger names in their twilight years dawning the green and gold. I loved seeing Justice, Thomas and Piazza in Oakland for a while!

Members online

Latest posts