Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Whats up guys? PM me your address if you want a list of my Henderson items. I should be able to mail them next week. I'm not sure how I am going to do this, but I figured I would send out some lists and you guys can come back with offers. Some cards I may put on Ebay but still toying with that idea. I would prefer that Rickey collectors get the stuff. Anybody have any ideas?

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Okay Larry since you were the first to ask, I'll get everything thing out next week. LOL!

I am going to see how much it is going to cost me to print up the lists. Didn't have any extra cash last week. If it is too crazy, I will try to email you guys. I have my collection broken down into many categories since I collect everything. So here is a list of them for the guys who collect just certain things. If I go the email route, you can choose what lists you want me to send. The numbers next to them are the totals.
Bats: 34
Baseball Cards I 1980-1999: 1,649
Baseball Cards II 2000-2010: 1,795
Baseball Cards III 2011-Present: 333
Baseballs (facsimile auto balls, fotoballs, ect): 41
Books (hard/soft cover w/Rickey on front or back): 64
Boxes (any cereal, card boxes with Rickey pictured): 62
Cachets/First Day Covers: 94
Checklists (all kinds): 576
Clothing (T-shirts, hats, cleats): 88
Errors: 89
Game Cards (Strat, APBA, ect): 288
Gloves (store models): 21
Guest Appearances (Rickey pictured on others cards): 76
Honorable Mentions (Rickeys name on others cards): 231
LTD Art (lithos, prints, ect.): 115
Magazine Ads: 104
Magazines (covers only/front or back): 111
Magazines w/Inserts (cards, posters, ect.): 48
Minor Leagues (anything related to minors): 65
Misc. Memorabilia (anything & everything): 788
Misc. Publications (booklets, pamphlets, ect. May be pictured inside): 93
Newspaper Publications (covers only): 69
Novelty Cards (Millhouse, Authenticated Ink, ect): 260
Panels: 87
Pins & Buttons: 57
Posters: 117
Show Cards (Pacific Embossed, Foil Stamped, ect): 109
Team Guides (Yearbooks & Media Guides): 47
Trivia Cards: 164
Unopened Packs: 64

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
It's been awhile since I've posted anything, hope everyone is doing well! Sounds like my collecting is as slow as everyone else! Unfortunately, time and money lately have been going elsewhere.

Ken, are you really looking to go out all?? I remember you posted the entire collection on eBay years ago, but it didn't hit the reserve.

I haven't added anything in over a year. And all my stuff is packed away in the closet. But, I do have a display of pins on the wall, one of the few Rickey items that I look at frequently. If you want to send me your pin list Ken, I'd love to see if I could add a few to the wall!

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I've added sone autos and hard to find 90's cards. Also some jerseys (some blank some lettered). Most of my cards are in my safe. I'd like to clean it up some. Working on getting keys made for the locks. When that happens my card collection will be in an old Postal safe that is fire proof. If I get another house (probably few years away) then I'll get another room going and have display cases made.