Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Attn Northern California Collectors/Hoarders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I am moving and downsizing a bunch (moving to the city) - I have almost 200,000 cards that need to go.

The lot is probably 35% each football and hockey, 20% baseball and 10% basketball (and maybe some golf, racing, olympics and other odd stuff).

The lot is comprised of the following:

• Card house storage boxes - these are mostly sorted, by set and year - there are 14 (x 12 boxes each) of these - close to 140,000 cards.
  • There are 50 or so boxes with a variety of cards - some sets (even a few factory sets), some near sets and some random other stuff. - probably another 25,000 cards
  • There are 30-40 binders with complete sets and near sets - another 20,000 cards (most are in UltraPro pages - the pages alone have some value) - included here
    • some early 90s football branded binders (Proset, GameDay & Impact) with complete or near complete sets
    • 7 or 8 binders with near sets of Pacific hockey (1996-2004)
    • A nearly complete Conlon collection of vintage cards from he early 90s
    • A few NBA Hoops complete or near complete sets
    • some near complete Donruss baseball sets
    • and some other stuff that is not central to my diminished PC

I'm going to post this on Craigslist with a price of $200 - that is about a 1/10 of a cent per card. My goal is to get these gone (I've had bad experience posting free on craigslist) .

Any FCBer or FCB referral can have these for free if they can pick them up by Sunday eve. No cherry picking - if you don't want you need to dispose of it. I just need them gone.

I'm in Contra Costa County in the East Bay.

Please PM if interested - if you know a non-FCBer who is interested please PM me with their contact information.

Members online

No members online now.