Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Bowl Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Apologies if there's one started elsewhere, should be an interesting game! I put some money on the Pats at -3, did anyone else bet the over/under or spread or anything? I think it'll be the first time I'm rooting for NE in my entire life. Halftime show should be interesting too, Lady Gaga performances always seem to draw headline news one way or another. Wonder if she'll make any kind of political comments

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Really looking forward to the game this year even though I don't particularly care for either team. I suppose I want the Pats to win so I can watch Goodell give Brady and Belicheck praise after the Deflategate nonsense.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Really looking forward to the game this year even though I don't particularly care for either team. I suppose I want the Pats to win so I can watch Goodell give Brady and Belicheck praise after the Deflategate nonsense.

True, that'll be another interesting thing. Goodell would have to hand the Lombardi Trophy to Kraft...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Really looking forward to the food. Zero interest in the game

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Between The Warriors, Indians and Falcons blowing huge leads is like the "in" thing

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Members online

Latest posts