Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Ralph, you always remind me of my uncle Steve...he loves all things fishing.

And I never went out fishing....not once in 40 years this Monday.

Maybe I'll call Steve to rectify that...or not. ;)

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Morning, one and all. Today should be a good day. Heading to the po to mail some goodies out and then headed to work. Everyone there knows me as a big card guy. Got a co-worker bringing in a "box of old cards" that he wants me to check out for him. I asked him how many are 90s Donruss. He looked at me funny and said "None, they're from when I was a kid." He's in his late 50s.... Today might be awesome.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
WHO forgot to remind me that my passcode at work changed ??????????????? Nothing like an alarm at 5:45 and calling manager just to be told use NEW passcode . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture16372-saturday-coffee.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Early start at work equals an early end time. Might be lucky enough to head out early as I've been very busy this week but accomplished the work load :)

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
WHO forgot to remind me that my passcode at work changed ??????????????? Nothing like an alarm at 5:45 and calling manager just to be told use NEW passcode . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

A similar thing happened to me when I had a midnight shift job at Toys R Us back in summer of '93. One night..we finished our duties ahead of time and I thought I'd take a stroll out in the parking lot for some fresh morning air. Alarm blaring. Did my deaf self not know I triggered the alarm by opening the exit. It went on and on for about 45 minutes until a really angry half-dressed manager came in to turn it off. Oopsy daisy. :?

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona

Haha, that's funny! I got in from Wyoming last night around 10:45 and didn't know there was a new garage door code at our shop. Maybe it was National Change The Office Code Day....or something like that. I was in such a hurry to get home that I said screw it, turned the vehicle off, left it outside the shop and took off to head home. I did close the main gate though so everything was secure.

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY EVERYONE! Drive in theater for the wife and I tonight.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning all!
Nothing but sunshine here today!
Sorry Dan...
No need to be sorry. I rarely get frustrated by rain. The exceptions of course being cancelled rounds of golf or playtime for my son. Downpours are my favorite. :D

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I haven't had to go in for inventory this year . I used old pass code for 12 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

The door to the base Anti-Terrorism Office is right behind my desk. The folks that work behind the secured door have two chances to get their pass code to work before the SP's come and put them on the ground. It's really amusing to watch the new people sweat while they're keying in their code.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts