Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Moderator metallicalex777

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hope G_C doesn't leave here.

Honestly he was one of the best and prolific posters and maybe this is just me or maybe it happened the same time of the software switch when over half the people that posted here stopped posting and it just feels that way but I feel like his posting has dropped considerably since moderatorship. Anyway, congrats Alex and G_C please hang around.

T, thanks for the kind words.

As a couple mentioned, life with the twins is full and they get most of my home time, in fact I am holding G while thumbing this. I assume my 4 year old will be awake soon, so yeah a bit busy here.

Work is the other factor. My doc dissertation is complete and I move from 50% graduate DoD employee to 100% time. The switch would have been easy but a different project bought the next 3 years of salary. They are two years into their work package so I am playing catch up.

I will be around but not as active as in the past. Alex is good people and will pick up my slack and then some.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
T, thanks for the kind words.

As a couple mentioned, life with the twins is full and they get most of my home time, in fact I am holding G while thumbing this. I assume my 4 year old will be awake soon, so yeah a bit busy here.

Work is the other factor. My doc dissertation is complete and I move from 50% graduate DoD employee to 100% time. The switch would have been easy but a different project bought the next 3 years of salary. They are two years into their work package so I am playing catch up.

I will be around but not as active as in the past. Alex is good people and will pick up my slack and then some.

Congratulations on the enormity of your success. You smell terrific!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts