Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Your computer wouldn't have that virus if you wouldn't, well, you know :lol:

I was uploading music to a co-workers tablet and the computer locked up :(. I look at pop up free **** that has never been a problem for me :p

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Opinion given, George.
MTSS, additions to my '69 Mets PC, giving someone something on their wish list, these are a few of my favorite things!:D

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Kicked a guy out of my store yesterday, when I went to lunch today there was a cigarette burn in my motorcycle seat.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Today's Mail:
hawk8-albums-andre-dawson-picture21291-006.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Cool.

So you think the guy waited for you to spot your vehicle?

I don't know, might not even be related but wouldn't be the first time I have suffered vehicular damage due to an ignorant customer. Used to manage a Dollar General about 7 years ago and some one slashed one of my tires on my car.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I don't know, might not even be related but wouldn't be the first time I have suffered vehicular damage due to an ignorant customer. Used to manage a Dollar General about 7 years ago and some one slashed one of my tires on my car.

Reminds me of that Patrick Swayze movie, Roadhouse, where he kept a set of tires in his trunk because his were constantly getting slashed. Do you have security cameras in your parking lot?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Reminds me of that Patrick Swayze movie, Roadhouse, where he kept a set of tires in his trunk because his were constantly getting slashed. Do you have security cameras in your parking lot?
I remember the barn roof scene but not the tires

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Nice little mail day for me today. This is the last one I needed to have the four cards that have '69 Mets auto's in this set.

Sorry for the big scans. Not diggin' the new Photobucket.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Yes we do, but not where I parked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts