Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Here are mine. They are very hard to find. I am the only Juan collector that has them.

- 1997 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Refractor Inverted #MI6 J.Guillen/J.Gonzalez/R.Hidalgo/G.Sheffield---- Not marked Refractor!
juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

2 - 1997 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Refractor #MI6 J.Guillen/J.Gonzalez/R.Hidalgo/G.Sheffield
Not marked a Refractor
juan_picture.php

juan_picture.php

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
It probably gets listed under Frank Thomas but they do hardly ever come up. Does your Bagwell say refractor under the number? I am currently looking for the version of Thomas/Bagwell that is a refractor but does not say refractor under the number if anybody knows were I can find one. Here's my 2 I have.
View attachment 36685View attachment 36686

Are you looking for the regular that doesnt say refractor, or the inverted?

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Here are mine. They are very hard to find. I am the only Juan collector that has them.

- 1997 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Refractor Inverted #MI6 J.Guillen/J.Gonzalez/R.Hidalgo/G.Sheffield---- Not marked Refractor!

2 - 1997 Bowman's Best Mirror Image Refractor #MI6 J.Guillen/J.Gonzalez/R.Hidalgo/G.Sheffield
Not marked a Refractor

Those are tough to find! I don't have my regular unmarked scanned though. I wonder if any of the atomic's are missing the designation?

1997Invertedlot.jpg

1997bowmansBestAtomicRefractorInver.jpg

They also left the refractor designation off 1996 designs as well.
Barry_Bonds.jpg

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Now the only one that I need is the Inverted Atomic Refractor... which I have only seen once about a year ago or less and just totally missed the boat on it... have no idea why that isn't in my PC right now

About the unmarked or marked inaccurately ones... I have a refractor of one of my Belle's which doesn't have the "Refractor" actually on it... not sure I've seen any who have the label but actually aren't refractor, etc.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
My snipe didn't even register. If there is money to be made I was way off on my estimates :lol:

Considering a David Justice sold for $103, I think the winner will do great. I thought the Jeter and Griffey would be an easy $300. And $800 on a quick piece out. Maybe I'm wrong. Like to know what the recent Jeter with a $2100 BIN that was ended early sold for. I think I'll regret not going higher. I did get a Grace last year, so that tempered me a little.

hairyharold

Mar 20, 2014
Nice grab! Terrible title from the seller, but still surprised it got no other bids

Sent from my BNTV600 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Nice grab! Terrible title from the seller, but still surprised it got no other bids

Sent from my BNTV600 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I guess nobody wanted to bid from a new Seller. I watched that thing from the get go and at that time, this was the only baseball card he had listed..

Plus the $2.00 in bright orange sticker made a lot of buyers think it was just another regular issue card.

Members online