Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~^~^~^~^~Saturday Morning Thread~^~^~^~^~^~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
This was the only reason I liked doing TTMs. . . something other than bills in my mailbox.

Oh yea, and the cheap auto part too.:rolleyes:

I have a low "A" minor league team here and can get all IP I need --- no stamps or lost in mail LOL

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Ely getting some severe weather ! Quarter size hail & high winds (knocked over the basketball hoop in the driveway) and more on the way ! Watercross & Hairball concert were suppose to be going on today & tonight, so we'll see if they continue (both of which I'll be passing on, since I don't enjoy large groups of drunken idiots).

Happy belated, Alex !

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So is it weird that I was kinda excited to be hanging with a Mets (well AAA right now) players dog? Haha! I was at a party and the guy who watches Anthony Reckers dog during the season was there with the dog.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
On Thursday we had a family friend pass away so we were just over with the family for a little bit. We took a casserole over there for them because they had so many people there and nobody wants to cook during a time like this. It was fun to hang out with them. They were friends of my mom and uncle's in school and have remained good friends and have kids around the same age, except my sister and I are the old ones of the group lol, but it was still a good time, albeit the wrong circumstances

Members online