Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Sunday, Opening Day, Thread/\/\/\/\/\/\

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all! Working til 5, but will get home in more than enough time to watch the Mets game tonight, can't believe it's Opening Day!

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Morning all, just getting ready for work. Opening Day is here! Longest offseason ever...

MrMet - Who's the Opening Day starter, Harvey?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
OPENING DAY!!!!
9spwv28h.jpeg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Anybody else getting weird error messages on the forum this AM? Using Tapatalk. Get an invalid thread error after replying to threads but they go through. Trying to edit a post just throws an error and does not save. [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

The "real" opening day is tomorrow in Cincinnati. ;)

Enjoy your opening night all!

Fordman
Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy.

For any of you folks in the STL area, I'll be down there Thursday - Saturday. I've already contacted [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION], but am not 100% sure whoelse is down that way. Just a heads up.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got a lot to get done today as I'll be in Minneapolis Tuesday through Friday so I want to get quite a bit done today

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Howdy.

For any of you folks in the STL area, I'll be down there Thursday - Saturday. I've already contacted [MENTION=3127]Super Mario[/MENTION], but am not 100% sure whoelse is down that way. Just a heads up.
with that much notice Civil Defense should have all out of town by Wednesday

Members online

No members online now.