Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Attending a show this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hey everyone, hitting up a show in Sacramento this weekend. Let me know if u need me to keep an eye out for anything. I don't think its a big one, mostly going to submit to bgs and browse. You can PM me numbers to text if u want, might be faster. Anyone in the area attending?
1252e08643c6ac8d92d1af5389d41300.jpg

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Had a couple of people pm me, bumping to see if anyone else wants me to look for them

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Could you keep an eye out for any Kirby Puckett cards from 2016 Prime Cuts, pantheon and national treasures. There are a bunch I need but really just looking to add the /99 memorabilia cards first.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Could you keep an eye out for any Kirby Puckett cards from 2016 Prime Cuts, pantheon and national treasures. There are a bunch I need but really just looking to add the /99 memorabilia cards first.
I will check that out. If u can, please pm me a number I can text to double check before making a purchase.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Very disappointing show gents. Few tables and it was way too cramped. I submitted my bgs order and did a little searching but it was really uncomfortable so I left pretty quick . sorry all

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
No apologies necessary. That seems pretty typical for most shows. I found 2 1/1 Mariano Rivera's at a show in Boston a year and a half ago (I was there for the auto guests) so I hit all the other shows within a 2-3 hour drive from here in eastern CT hoping to find any Mo's I need. They've all been a total bust and I'm in the heart of Yankee country. A large percentage of the stuff I see is either vintage set builder dealers or modern prospector type stuff. Nothing for player collectors.

Scott F

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
No apologies necessary. That seems pretty typical for most shows. I found 2 1/1 Mariano Rivera's at a show in Boston a year and a half ago (I was there for the auto guests) so I hit all the other shows within a 2-3 hour drive from here in eastern CT hoping to find any Mo's I need. They've all been a total bust and I'm in the heart of Yankee country. A large percentage of the stuff I see is either vintage set builder dealers or modern prospector type stuff. Nothing for player collectors.

Scott F
There was tons of vintage, tons.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Did you get your cards or at least your Grades back yet?
They didn't have on site grading just accepted submissions, I got 20 day service. I'll post when I get my grades back, crossing my fingers for all 9.5 on my Torres chrome autos!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts