Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Sunday Morning thread *****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was halfway set up last night and I was asked to move , I've set up in this spot for a couple years but i'm easy to find anywhere. In this spot they put a camper for display . About third inning a FOULBALL put a dent in it :rolleyes: that would have centered my display or ME . I have been hit there before . I still have 99,000 free postings , need to make 100 team bags or more , sort a couple of boxes ------------------aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning kiddies

Andrew
I hope the little one feels better real soon.

Josh
How is Julie feeling today? Hopefully better then the past few days.

Jamison
Wood is good.

Paul
Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Dave (Amish)
It is funny how you know what groups the younger crowd is into.
Kind of scary sometimes.:p

Oh and Taylor's card I listed sold for 71.00 and shipping. Now I need to see what he owes me before I give him money. How much should I charge him for listing before all the usually fees of course.
5,10,.20, 30% of final price :lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Isn't that the "norm" for consignment?
It's what I get.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]

Naomi likes them too (that'll work as a cover ... yeah, that's it ....:? )

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning. Spent yesterday afternoon until midnight topping trees, cutting brush, burning and drinking beer with my best friend and a few others. Good times

Sent from my iPhone

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Such a rainy day and week so trying to stay dry. Not too much going on today so will hope to just relax with no agenda. Getting ready to make a spinach and tortellini salad for later. Hope the Mariners can pull a win today as well...Felix had a bad outing yesterday :(

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Decided to start selling some cards (mostly nonsport) and other collectibles so to fund more wood mini purchases. Help Frosty succeed so keep checking my slowly-added eBay listings for the next several days. :cool:

Spread the word!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That I did. I have almost 100 wood minis on my Watch List. :shock:

Thanks for the note, tho! :cool:

I was going to let you know last night when I saw his thread over on Blowout, but my phone was acting up and wouldn't let me do anything. I want to know whose idea it was to call them smartphones lol

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Afternoon all

Like Jamison doing some Spring cleaning of cards. Listing on ebay tonight 8pm. Mostly hockey but might get some others mixed in. Some nice HighEnd too.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I was halfway set up last night and I was asked to move , I've set up in this spot for a couple years but i'm easy to find anywhere. In this spot they put a camper for display . About third inning a FOULBALL put a dent in it :rolleyes: that would have centered my display or ME . I have been hit there before . I still have 99,000 free postings , need to make 100 team bags or more , sort a couple of boxes ------------------aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggg

I pulled a Matt Capps and Nyjer Morgan card today.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
So, this is cool. We went to a German restaurant this afternoon, and I walked in the door, and up this short hallway. On the wall were photos of baseball players that either ate there or that the owner golfed with.

He had a pic of him, Ernie Banks, and Mickey Mantle (with a signed Mantle photo). He also had a photo of him, Joe Mauer, and Juan Rincon, and one of him with Kirby Puckett in his restaurant. He also had a signed Terry Steinbach photo (Steinbach's hometown).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online