Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********** Sunday Morning Thread ****************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

I got ****** slip in Brent and Beccas
Tribute Break, oh well money waged for sure

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
UL Washington [ don't know name] ; Washington is coaching in Greenville and I got his auto recently . Frosty I'm still thinking - checking on value but you have first chance . Will try to post front later MIL is having a few bad days and sleeping in another room near cards . Finally finished sorting this BOX of Finest now to team boxes . Just unloaded extra cards from van last night from day game that was a bust for $$ , left six totes in van for this Fri / Sat. . Both Grandsons games were Saturday and I watched my youngest FIRST game - Tball !! He'll be five this week and like a lot still plays in the dirt but had fun . Oldest is machine pitch and did get a hit / on base :D Hoping someone recorded his . Anybody sell much on Ebay with 100,000 posting ? I'm lucky to get 200 posted / reposted in a week . Is there a way to have cards ready for those special deals ?

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Morning everyone. Waking up in Pittsburgh for the last time this weekend. Had a blast here doing the Pirates' charity 5k and going to the game last night.

Collecting Sean Burnett & Bobby Bonilla!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning everyone.

Takibg the kids skating today, probably for the last time this season.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
UL Washington [ don't know name] ; Washington is coaching in Greenville and I got his auto recently . Frosty I'm still thinking - checking on value but you have first chance . Will try to post front later MIL is having a few bad days and sleeping in another room near cards . Finally finished sorting this BOX of Finest now to team boxes . Just unloaded extra cards from van last night from day game that was a bust for $$ , left six totes in van for this Fri / Sat. . Both Grandsons games were Saturday and I watched my youngest FIRST game - Tball !! He'll be five this week and like a lot still plays in the dirt but had fun . Oldest is machine pitch and did get a hit / on base :D Hoping someone recorded his . Anybody sell much on Ebay with 100,000 posting ? I'm lucky to get 200 posted / reposted in a week . Is there a way to have cards ready for those special deals ?

Barry, I didn't have alot of luck getting things listed either. I got about 50 up. :( If you use Turbo-Lister, it makes it easy to be ready for those specials. :)

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Something all noticed --------------------------------- NO TOOTHPICK ---------- !!!!!!!!!!!!! Several had cards that he signed multi's of . The Greenville team and coaches are great signers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts