Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew April 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well, you got the flipping the bird part right...although it was technically unintentional, lol

Whats odd is he looks like a retired pitcher. I don't why but it always seems like that even when he talks. The other guy looks like a retired gloryhole installer. :rolleyes:

PS, its getting closer to my Ohtani injury week! :mrgreen: Are you excited or what?? :lol:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Whats odd is he looks like a retired pitcher. I don't why but it always seems like that even when he talks. The other guy looks like a retired gloryhole installer. :rolleyes:

PS, its getting closer to my Ohtani injury week! :mrgreen: Are you excited or what?? :lol:

Maybe he’s not flipping the bird, he’s saying I’m not a pitcher, I played “1st” base!

And I totally forgot about the Ohtani thing...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Maybe he’s not flipping the bird, he’s saying I’m not a pitcher, I played “1st” base!

And I totally forgot about the Ohtani thing...lol

I think 1 or 2 guys have already been eliminated in the Ohtani sweepstakes. I recall being somewhere in early May. Honestly thought with that team composition he would be playing the field by now so that hurts my chances a bit. You are probably a slight favorite of everyone left but that blister gives me hope. :grouphug:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I think 1 or 2 guys have already been eliminated in the Ohtani sweepstakes. I recall being somewhere in early May. Honestly thought with that team composition he would be playing the field by now so that hurts my chances a bit. You are probably a slight favorite of everyone left but that blister gives me hope. :grouphug:

...and he left tonight’s game with a “mild ankle sprain”

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
giphy_zpsy92rslqu.gif

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Nelson Cruz, "The Savior of Seattle" as they call him down there (AKA the sweetest swing Seattle's seashore's seen) had a big night, going 4-for-5 with a long ball.....and of course I left him on the bench so that I could use Eugenio Suarez (who went 0-for-4). I will not be making that mistake again.

Arghhhh, Jack Flaherty just gave up a blast.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Nelson Cruz, "The Savior of Seattle" as they call him down there (AKA the sweetest swing Seattle's seashore's seen) had a big night, going 4-for-5 with a long ball.....and of course I left him on the bench so that I could use Eugenio Suarez (who went 0-for-4). I will not be making that mistake again.

Arghhhh, Jack Flaherty just gave up a blast.

Every AL team gets a DR, designated roider. ;)

Seattle had a good offense today despite playing an 8 man lineup. . . as Ichiro is a dumpster fire.

Members online