Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********THURSDAY MORNING THREAD 6/28/18 ****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning!
made a trip yesterday to see auto collection---- large notebook FULL 8x11 of Yankees - Mize , Houck , Larson -------------- loaded with Berra / Enos Slaughter .
Full size race worn NASCAR helmets covered with autos , aisles full of autoed baseballs / golf balls / magazines / bobbles heads . Even 1960's playboys AUTOED .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
made a trip yesterday to see auto collection---- large notebook FULL 8x11 of Yankees - Mize , Houck , Larson -------------- loaded with Berra / Enos Slaughter .
Full size race worn NASCAR helmets covered with autos , aisles full of autoed baseballs / golf balls / magazines / bobbles heads . Even 1960's playboys AUTOED .

Sounds like a good time! Not many Yankee autos I need of the old timers. Let's see, I'm guessing that you were there about 2 hours, spent 15 minutes looking at the baseball autographs and other memorabilia and then spent the remainder with the Playboys!!!!!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
no Playboys in sealed bags and lady was showing me the collection . Next trip will be with camera .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
everything else I saw was autoed --- didn't look close at those , I was stunned at the Yankees autos

Members online

Latest posts