Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So I know it seems Chris added a feature that notify's you about tagging or something like that. But I don't see how to use it. Also I'm still not getting any e-mail notification that I have a PM in my e-mail even though it seems I have it to do so. It has been this way since we changed over. I even took it off for awhile and the reset my router and still does not let me know. '

not sure [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Ken- Much appreciated!

I couldn't take it anymore. We had a gift card to Target from when we bought my mom a Keurig for Christmas. I was saving it to use on future Christmas purchases, but decided to try my hand at Topps Chrome. We only had 3 blasters on the shelf, so I grabbed them all. It was a fun break. Results soon.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Oh yeah? Well I am fully hydrated, did 45 minutes of cardio and put on my lucky sweatband...:D

(The formal one)

This one [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION]
product_26.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Ok guys
I'm off to the store so I can get Bosoxgeneral (brad) some stuff he needs overseas and picking up him some cards to bust as well.
I think the shipping is going to cost me more then what I buy him. Unless I get him a blaster of Chrome Football, but most likely a rack or 2 of it if the blaster are all gone. And for Christmas I think I'll try and save some money to maybe send him a box of Topps Chrome Football.

Man I need to sell some stuff anyway, and then if and when 1 get back to work I can maybe start sending out care packages again to some of the troops over see. I have 3 people that I have not sent to in a while since it cost about 40 each plus with the shipping. Sometimes the items are next to nothing, since I get them for others, but still, flat rate boxes for the size I need to send since i have to warp and double warp to protect it puts it into another box (large) about 12.65

Last edited:

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
It looks like it will be great. Ive had it preordered from a few months now. Ill be picking it up tomorrow night at midnight most likely.

I'm excited for it and I have the money for it, but there were a couple of unexpected medical expenses that came up yesterday and I'd rather keep the extra for "just in case stuff". Plus with school, work and Teddy, my free time is limited. I'm thinking I'll just rent it a couple times and buy it once I get my taxes back.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm excited for it and I have the money for it, but there were a couple of unexpected medical expenses that came up yesterday and I'd rather keep the extra for "just in case stuff". Plus with school, work and Teddy, my free time is limited. I'm thinking I'll just rent it a couple times and buy it once I get my taxes back.

i hear you. im glad i preordered it awhile ago or else id be waiting a few months.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good afternoon guys. Getting going a bit late today.

Richard: Thanks for your efforts in helping out our members of "Greatest Generation of American Sacrifice" . I was at the American Legion yesterday, talked to all the vet's and had a couple of drinks with them. If any of those posters on BO would have been in attendance, surely they would will thrown out on their ear's.

I haven't checked all the links provided in the thread, but Veteran's day November 11th, was authorized by Congress to commemorate the ending of WWI. Those knuckleheads must be really stupid or un-informed on American History.

The "Pacific", a Tom Hanks docudrama has been re-run the last couple of Sundays on HBO. If anyone has not viewed these programs, I highly recommend viewing if possible. Our Vet's in the Pacific theater had more trials and tribulations against the Japanese than in the European Theater due to the conditions and viciousness of the Japanese soldiers.

Last edited:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good afternoon Men!
I wasn't around much last week as work was crazy.
Should have some time to breathe this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts