Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Im gonna really miss the hot list!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Bogaerts, Fernandez, Taveras, Bundy - just four names whose Chrome autos have increased quite a bit of late.

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
It would actually help whoever is writing the list if there were a weekly thread.

When I post up a suggestion thread few participate. If you guys want to crowd source this it would be a very good thing.

i think just something like this every monday would be fine. "movers and shakers for the week of feb 3-10"

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
also, have been absent lately, so maybe i missed this, but has anyone figured out how to find out what the buyer paid on a best offer? new ebay is killing me, and it kind of hurts our hot list accuracy if we cant see what the final price was.

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
also, have been absent lately, so maybe i missed this, but has anyone figured out how to find out what the buyer paid on a best offer? new ebay is killing me, and it kind of hurts our hot list accuracy if we cant see what the final price was.

When looking at a completed listing go to the web address and replace .com with .ca

I guess ebay Canada hasn't changed, yet.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Isn't the suggestion thread pretty much the same thing? Just have a weekly suggestion thread and it will accomplish as much as any actual list. Sure, there won't be a 1 to 10, but people will knows what's hot by what people post.

Members online

Latest posts