Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wrestlemania 30 thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Taker comes out on raw, gives a retirement speech, but is interrupted by Sting. Sting convinces him to have one final match.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
Reports out now that undertaker went to the hospital with concussion like symptoms and possible next injury. Brock and heyman supposedly went with him to the hospital.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Watching WM30 again. Need to see if it was real or if I just imagined everything.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
Even though bryan won the title, all anyone is really talking about is the streak ending.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
The reason the streak ending is such a big deal to me is that it is basically the LAST string connecting the past to the present in wrestling. Sure we get appearances here and there, but as a kid who grew up in the 80's, this was like watching the final part of my childhood connection to wrestling die off. Wrestling has always been a big deal for me. Not only for entertainment, but the memories I have going to live events with my family. I also participated myself in a small org here in Japan for a few years (ring name was simply "The Hope". I used a modified figure-4 called the "no more hope" as a finisher :) )

Anyway, sad day for me.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
That was by far the best Mania I have ever watched.

So many great things. Cesaro's body slam.

The Hogan/Rock/Austin promo.

Shield winning.

The crowd singing 'He's Got The Whole World In His Hands'.

I was completely XXXXing stunned, as was the crowd, that the streak ended.

I can't believe HHH did the clean job. I figured that match would end in a DQ or something.

And Daniel Bryan winning and it raining down confetti.

Freaking amazing.

Loved every second of it.

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
Anyone else notice that during the takers intro, when they were going over the caskets with everyones name on em, they skipped cm punks? caught it on the 2nd watch thru.

nevermind mustve missed it, it was there.

Last edited:

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Sean WaltmanXXXXXXXX✔ @TheRealXPac
Follow
With all due respect, that should have been saved for a Roman Reigns or someone else to build towards the future.
9:57 PM - 6 Apr 2014
2,015 RETWEETS 1,335 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Sean WaltmanXXXXXXXX✔ @TheRealXPac
Follow
With all due respect, that should have been saved for a Roman Reigns or someone else to build towards the future.
9:57 PM - 6 Apr 2014
2,015 RETWEETS 1,335 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

He retweeted an apology earlier today.

Latest posts