Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NLDS DODGERS/ CARDINALS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Ugh, not looking forward to the Giants and Cardinals in the NLCS. I hope the Nats can come back. Otherwise i'll watch the ALCS and call it a season.

Ugh, torn on this one. Love Gio and Storen but Vogelsong is the only Pro athlete from my kids' High School.

But I'm seeing Gio having his "A" game tonite and make that inconsistent Giants' offense look real bad...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ugh, torn on this one. Love Gio and Storen but Vogelsong is the only Pro athlete from my kids' High School.

But I'm seeing Gio having his "A" game tonite and make that inconsistent Giants' offense look real bad...

Nats hit Vogelsong well so i am hoping that continues. I just hope the Nats can at least make it go to game 5.

lol its ok [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION]

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Clayton Kershaw is not the new Sandy Koufax. In fact, he's not even the new Orel Hershiser.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm happy for the Cardinals and their fans. A KC-St.Louis Fall Classic would be sweet!

That would be sweet but I'm not in the mood for another Giants/Cards matchup. And it's official, the Cardinals are the new Yankees. I hate them. (That's not a bad thing or an insult Cards fans!)

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
That would be sweet but I'm not in the mood for another Giants/Cards matchup. And it's official, the Cardinals are the new Yankees. I hate them. (That's not a bad thing or an insult Cards fans!)

don't be a hater man

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I think I just dislike their players. The only Dodgers that I can say that I like is AJ Ellis. I can't like Kershaw just because of his huge contract. I have much respect for his pitching though.

I dislike many of their fans now.Read a lot of idiotic comments last night.

Members online

Latest posts