Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty awesome WS we have this year!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I'm truly neutral. I have nothing against either team and I like both managers.

It's been a great series and a great game 7. I'll wait out this short delay.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
What a game. To come back and win 3 games in a row? and to finish like this? I was at the edge of my seat the entire game!

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Great game. I don't like the Cubs but I'm glad they won because they made the All-Star game more useless.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
What I'll remember most about this WS was that Rajai Davis HR though. I told him (through the TV), "Hit a homer and it will be the biggest hit of your life. You'll remember it the rest of your life." Then, Boom! Tied 6-6. Huge comeback for the Tribe. I think that rain slowed the momentum and gave the Cubs time to take a breath and regroup. Without that rain, I couldn't see the Cubs doing anything but losing.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
What I'll remember most about this WS was that Rajai Davis HR though. I told him (through the TV), "Hit a homer and it will be the biggest hit of your life. You'll remember it the rest of your life." Then, Boom! Tied 6-6. Huge comeback for the Tribe. I think that rain slowed the momentum and gave the Cubs time to take a breath and regroup. Without that rain, I couldn't see the Cubs doing anything but losing.

Same thing with me. The least likely hitter hit game-tying homerun then drove in a run in the extras.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Great series and fantastic game 7. Congrats to Cubs fans!
Also, I thought the vintage Budweiser/Harry Caray commercial after the game was, simply put: perfect.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I find it interesting the cubs got off the Schneid and now the Indians are on the clock for the longest drought.

I wonder if Chicago will still exist after the ws parade.

I wonder how many celebration murders there were in Chicago.

Congrats cubs fans! May you have the next 108 years of futility. 😀

Members online

Latest posts