Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps Heritage High-Numbers Boxed Set Preview (EDIT - Checklist Added)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Seeing all these red Harper's are making me even more happy that I decided to sell my set.
What is this 5-6 that have been accounted for already?

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
My Pastornicky Red just sold on a buy it now for $150 shipping included. The red inks are on fire.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
What a terrible pull. Topps should be ashamed of themselves for putting a card like this in the set. Two bottom corners look a little soft as well. You might as well rip it up and throw it in the trash. You'd get way more satisfaction doing that than you would selling it.

Just got home and opened my set. I was going to sell it but decided to open it, glad I did

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
What a terrible pull. Topps should be ashamed of themselves for putting a card like this in the set. Two bottom corners look a little soft as well. You might as well rip it up and throw it in the trash. You'd get way more satisfaction doing that than you would selling it.

it should be returned for replacement.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Just to drive TBP up the wall...

Last card in Heritage = #500.

First card in Heritage Update = #H575.

Further proof how intellectually challenged they are at Topps.

I bought one and pulled Pasternicky Blue - kinda like buying a non-winning lottery ticket.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I'm still waiting on my set. I bought mine on 10/25. I've picked up 6 or 7 autos that have been listed so far (all blue). Really hoping I don't pull one I already have.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA

Why? Because it won't "gem out"? Gimme a break, it's a friggin' baseball card.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I hate to say it, but after looking at sales the past week, I think the decent blue autos are short printed. I would love if someone can try to confirm this with Topps. I feel like I am seeing a whole lot more Matt Hagues, Brian Doziers, Jordany Valdespins, and Tyler Pastornicky autos than Harper, Darvish, Cespedes, and Pettitte.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I hate to say it, but after looking at sales the past week, I think the decent blue autos are short printed. I would love if someone can try to confirm this with Topps. I feel like I am seeing a whole lot more Matt Hagues, Brian Doziers, Jordany Valdespins, and Tyler Pastornicky autos than Harper, Darvish, Cespedes, and Pettitte.
Are you really surprised? I would also like to know but with Topps recent hush hush attitude I doubt we will know for sure.

RandomH

Crazy story right here:

My girlfriend bought me a hobby box of A&G awhile back for my birthday. Today she said she got a random email from the card shop she got them at saying she won a "Black Friday Raffle Contest" ! Turns out she won a sealed box of this very product! That's insane! :)

Members online

Latest posts