Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice Trip to Target

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
Was at the local Target - picked up the only Heritage Blaster they had - plus one of the three packs blisters with the black border inserts and two loose packs. (total of 13 packs - got the usual assortment of SPs - 3 and other inserts)

Did pretty well on other items - I like the look of the black border - unlike past years these have the same backs and numbers as the regular versions - did they parallel all 500 cards (these are 400, 460 & 488)

Color Hits.jpg

Pulled a relic

Nice Hit.jpg

And these bad boys:

Big Hits.jpg

I like the look of the Venezuelens and the Beatles is 1:14,420.

These are going into PC and are NFS - I may be willing to trade for similar cards if you need a team/player pictured.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sweet nibblets man
Sell that Harrison and buy yourself something nice for your PC

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I was wondering about the Black/Red/Blue Parallels. Did they make these for everyone? I haven'st seen any parallels for my player yet.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I was wondering about the Black/Red/Blue Parallels. Did they make these for everyone? I haven'st seen any parallels for my player yet.

There are 24 each of the Blue and Red. They are random inserts in Target and Walmart. I don't how many are in the black set.

Members online