Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
@the person who asked why I did not go to the post office, with my job and the times involved I am not able to go to the PO to get any packages out. My friend usually mails out packages every day and does something well I do not do (PACK Securely). I did see him tonight and the package went out yesterday UPS and should be in Chris' store by Friday (Monday at the latest) I will get the UPS information tomorrow now that I have that update and email Chris. Sorry for the delay folks but if you want ME to mail out a package, it could be a hell of a lot longer. Also he and I are the only people with keys to his office so there is no security issue either.

This still doesn't answer how it took 3 weeks to get done. I would think if you knew getting the box shipped out in a timely manner was an issue you would not have participated this round.

Oh well better late than never I guess

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I hate to say that, but I can not control the actions of others, I can only control my own actions. I also would have preferred the package to go out earlier but at this point, it is what it is -0- I'm sorry for the delay but if I had to mail out the package, it would be still be at my home since I would not be able to go to the PO

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Rich,

Thank you for getting the box out to Gilmore. Guys, lets drop this and move on!

Thanks!
Bill

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
TY Bill: I will be home at a normal hour tonight as well, so I can email my friend (I did see him last night) and get the UPS information to Chris. In addition, if you noticed, I posted immediately when I saw there would be a delay. Was that optimal? NO but I figured I'd disclose the upsetting and surprising delay myself because that was the right thing to do. I believe in over-communication so I figured I'd telll you all about the delay. And as an FYI, in Dom's b-day group, I did not get the 3rd package until almost 90 days after my birthday -- and I had to stay on top of that subject myself so I am very aware of how important over-communication is.

Rich

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Sooooooo...Monday, then?

Positive spin: by the time this box makes it to me (fingers crossed), I'll be able to put in some cards from the six boxes of 2013 Topps Chrome that I have coming to me!

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
[h=3]UPS tracking # 1Z6A139R0396983903[/h]
Delivered On:
Thursday, 09/12/2013 at 10:50 A.M.
Left At:
Office
Signed By:
FURINSTIEN

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I will be back in Western PA tomorrow night. Within minutes of walking in the door, I'll post whether or not I got the box. I am looking forward to a full Saturday with the box o' goodies.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Well, I WAS looking forward to a full Saturday with the box o' goodies. I guess (hope/pray) that will be NEXT Saturday.

The reason I didn't post upon walking in the door last night was because I wanted to wait for today's mail to get here. It did. Still no box o' goodies.

This has now gotten past the point of ridiculous.
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], can you please clarify whether or not you sent out the box? When? Do you have a confirmation number?

If you haven't sent it yet, please let me know, so that I can pm you my Baltimore address, since that is where I'll be this week.

As my parents used to say to me (quite frequently), I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Well, I WAS looking forward to a full Saturday with the box o' goodies. I guess (hope/pray) that will be NEXT Saturday.

The reason I didn't post upon walking in the door last night was because I wanted to wait for today's mail to get here. It did. Still no box o' goodies.

This has now gotten past the point of ridiculous.
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], can you please clarify whether or not you sent out the box? When? Do you have a confirmation number?

If you haven't sent it yet, please let me know, so that I can pm you my Baltimore address, since that is where I'll be this week.

As my parents used to say to me (quite frequently), I'm not angry, I'm disappointed.

Hopefully it will be worth the extra wait

Members online

Latest posts