Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
No Nick, you have to be technical. Add it to your llist!

Well technically, you don't have to be technical unless you're technically trying to be technical......wait what the hell are we talking about? Lol.

Nick it's different. Add it. Bad part is, it's probably owned by some random Astros fan here in Houston that paid 50 cents for it at a garage sale.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
69619ae3-86fc-4753-b393-074bacbb07d7_zps434403cc.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Well technically, you don't have to be technical unless you're technically trying to be technical......wait what the hell are we talking about? Lol.

Nick it's different. Add it. Bad part is, it's probably owned by some random Astros fan here in Houston that paid 50 cents for it at a garage sale.

You do not have to be analytical technically speaking.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Lucky to have picked this up from Art (formerly Resident Piazza Collector)

PiazzaMike_1998LeafRookiesStarsLongevityHolographic.jpg
PiazzaMike_1998LeafRookiesampStarsLongevityHolographic30_1_back_zps06e2f435.jpg

In general I find the Longevity /50 cards to be super tough. Mike Piazza has 4 cards in this set -- one in a Mets uni, one in a Marlins uni, and then the Power Tools and Team Lineup cards. In the last four years I have never seen a Longevity /50 Mets card (aside from the 1/50 that I own). I have seen 5-6 Marlins Longevity cards, 2 Power Tools and only one Team Lineup.

I also collect Pedro, and have never seen his Longevity /50 card available, let alone the holographic 1/1.

I am trying my best to be very technical but technically i cant be too technical about my technically technical collection ;)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks to [MENTION=6074]gradedeflator[/MENTION] - added this little guy to the PC. Picture is actually the one he sent to me, haven't got around to take my own. Tough one to get but it's the Pinnacle punched version... anyone have additional color on these? Of course Beckett doesn't recognize them, which I find fascinating.

belle2_zps071b9294.jpg

Members online

Latest posts