Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by GriffeyFan
Are these available anywhere?!

@Pinbreaker was at that event..... woulda been nice to get a ball, he did send me a sign :)

griffeyreturns.jpg

welcomehome.jpg

The line into the store was long.. by the time I got in, they were all sold out..

I have only seen 2 or 3 on EBAY since.. You would think there would be more by now..

The store sold them for $99 if I remember..

Looking forward to August 10th!!

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Let the hunt begin,lol.
[MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION] [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION] You guys wouldnt happen to know anyone selling a 'Hit it here,Junior' sign made by Nike would you?Seen one on Ebay,Offered the guy $50,only to see him accept a $40 offer a month after

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Let the hunt begin,lol.

@magicpapa @Pinbreaker You guys wouldnt happen to know anyone selling a 'Hit it here,Junior' sign made by Nike would you?Seen one on Ebay,Offered the guy $50,only to see him accept a $40 offer a month after

I'll check around.. I know my LCS has been puting up old posters from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and he might have one..

Speaking of posters.. Here is one I had framed quite awhile ago (20+ years).. Thought I would share..

View attachment 15184

Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
The line into the store was long.. by the time I got in, they were all sold out..

I have only seen 2 or 3 on EBAY since.. You would think there would be more by now..

The store sold them for $99 if I remember..

Looking forward to August 10th!!

Dont ferget to think about ME Aug 10th ;)

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Here is another one you need to look for

SS9.jpg

Nice Card! - Larkin has 8 Dual cards (4 with Ripken and 4 with Griffey). That is not including the 2 Black Stitch 1/1's. I have 7 of the 8 now, and that Dual Larkin/Griffey glove is the only one I still need. It looks pretty sharp with the Silver pen that Griffey used. Looks much cooler than the 1 I have with Ripken.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts