Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB HALL OF FAME - BASEBALL CARD NOMINATION THREAD - Friday is Last Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
FCB HALL OF FAME - BASEBALL CARD NOMINATION THREAD

Always loved the fold-out jumbo Wagner

The Willie 1/1 sketch booklet is classic

I would however second Ty's Clemente card is HOF worthy

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
A reminder to everyone who has a great card to show off and post for consideration - people might have trouble finding a scan of your amazing card. As for the nominations, I'm amazed that one of these hasn't been nominated yet...

MagicPapa1-1.jpg

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
A reminder to everyone who has a great card to show off and post for consideration - people might have trouble finding a scan of your amazing card. As for the nominations, I'm amazed that one of these hasn't been nominated yet...

MagicPapa1-1.jpg

If that is not the first card voted in, the whole thing is a sham!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: FCB HALL OF FAME - BASEBALL CARD NOMINATION THREAD

I agree with Miggy. Buchholz Super screams FCB more than any card.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Maybe not worthy of hall of fame but a card that makes collecting so much fun

Image9_zpsfbee5210.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
^ i nominated the set that Ryan bought earlier this year, the framed piece that was spread amongst the FCB group. Isnt that where yours came from?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

MagicPapa1-1.jpg
If that is not the first card voted in, the whole thing is a sham!
only 2 cards should be in. magic papa auto card and clay buchholz super. and wla should be a mod
gwassh.jpg

gwash1.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

^ i nominated the set that Ryan bought earlier this year, the framed piece that was spread amongst the FCB group. Isnt that where yours came from?

Thanks for the shot out. It was a cool piece, I don't know if I still have pics though. I shoulda downloaded some, will have to check. I think of the 10-12 I moved, 8 went to members here so far

Ryan

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
George, Tony, a couple of Alex's, Dave(you), heavyhitter and some more I'm not thinking of certainly have some cards that deserve nomination. How to pick one or two that stand out in a sea of awesomeness and find a scan is beyond me however

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online