Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS HAVE YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS PLAYER BURNED INTO WOOD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Glad you like it Danny , I might be done with the other one tonight or tomorrow.

Richard

Here is the other one Danny

Attachments

• mm 001.jpg
    mm 001.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Awesome , Glad you like them and you have some wall space :) Wont be able to ship out until Monday , my mailman has already showed up today.

Richard

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Thanks for the orders and the quick payment Danny , will get them wrapped up tonight and send them your way tomorrow , thanks again ....

Richard

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
Anyone else want anything ???

First person to respond gets a 8 x 10 (one subject) $15.00 dlvd , PM Me or post here..

Thanks ,

Richard

CARDMAN

May 20, 2011
Lufkin , Texas
[MENTION=11150]Techniq[/MENTION] , Its yours , you do not have to pay me until the work is completed. Sent you a PM

Will do another for the same price for someone else , if anyone else wants one.

Richard

Last edited:

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Who are you getting?
DANNY

Haha funny thing is that I'm getting my moms dog, Taz, a golden retriever. It will be a bday gift

He is a lightweight Facebook celebrity lol he has a fan page about him, and the 2 other dogs, with thousands of followers.. To the point where he, the other 2, and my mom get gifts in the mail semi-regularly and people actually contributed enough to pay for a very expensive surgery he once had.. It's crazy man.

Just incase you are curious, I think it's called Liz's Golden Retriever Page or something very close to that on Facebook.

Members online

Latest posts