Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Moderator Please delete thread Thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
I decided not to let a couple of paranoid annoying pests effect others chances of finishing their 1998 TEK sets

Who are you referring to?

Also, the moderators removed your last thread because of your ignorant behavior, so these comments that "you took it down" are comical.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
I took my post down...

That's a lie. The moderators edited the thread when you referred to it as "your thread" and they replied that everyone is allowed to post there, but they removed your belligerent posts.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Collectors, in general, have different minds. Tek collectors, however, may actually have personality disorders. Or 1998 Tek was a master plan by Topps to slowly drive us to madness.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
If anyone is looking to help collectors with their 1998 TEK sets let me know. For those who dont have their specific ID or contact name posted contact me with your email and tell me specifically what you have for them and at my earliest convenience.. I will ask if they want their contact info shared with a specific FCB member (or anyone else for that matter) as I will not give out private emails unless given permission to do so.

So reach out today, go dig through your TEK boxes (if any left), and help someone out with their 1998 TEK set ..

Last edited:

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Especially by not producing a Pattern# 49 of the diffractors as is rumored but not verified by Topps customer service

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Collectors, in general, have different minds. Tek collectors, however, may actually have personality disorders. Or 1998 Tek was a master plan by Topps to slowly drive us to madness.

You could be right. I don't know of another specific set thread that has 180 pages, 2,688 replies, and 90,451 views in only 943 days. With 8100 cards.:shock:

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Lankford collector updated want list so list revised...All. you guys up on list let me know when you make a dent in your TEK chase even if just one card. And take the time to help your fellow TEK collectors out with their players sets by checking what you have as extras or if any card shops in your local areas have any TEK another collector might need,.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
[MENTION=2699]togaman[/MENTION] - can you please add my name back on the list for the Frank Thomas cards that are listed there? Thanks. :)

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Carl, I am down to just needing numbers 14,90 for Paul O'neill. You can take #1 off that list for me. The next number 1 is all yours. Thanks for maintaining this. Kevin in CT.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
I knew you aleady had a pattern PO # 1 . That # 1 along with the 14,90 that you need I combined our want list . The pattern # 1 I want is for a Pattern# 1 set that I am building separate from the completed 8100 card Master set. I would like to find a mint O'Neill pattern# 24 to upgrade the condition of one in my set. Its not in terrible condition and just two or three small black dots on back.

So can one of you guys step up and help our resident Paul O'Oneill 1998 TEK collector with his pattern #s 14 and 90 so he can finish his 90 card 1998 TEK set and maybe help me with a pattern # 1 and mint pattern# 24

Carl, I am down to just needing numbers 14,90 for Paul O'neill. You can take #1 off that list for me. The next number 1 is all yours. Thanks for maintaining this. Kevin in CT.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
Picked up a 1998 Topps TEK new diffractor for $1.00 today for my 3rd Diffractor set ...... A Jason Kendall 52 pattern # 65. First dent in Diffractor set # 3 for a while. 35 to go

Members online