Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thon Maker - 7'1" HS sophomore that plays like Durant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
... not my NBA comparison. I saw something on this kid this week on a Yahoo I believe, but I honestly couldn't believe what I saw. Granted, he was playing against HS kids but this dude seems destined for greatness, assuming he matures into that skinny frame.

Check out the YouTube vids. You won't regret it. You don't see many guys that tall that can move/dribble/shoot as agilely.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
... not my NBA comparison. I saw something on this kid this week on a Yahoo I believe, but I honestly couldn't believe what I saw. Granted, he was playing against HS kids but this dude seems destined for greatness, assuming he matures into that skinny frame.

Check out the YouTube vids. You won't regret it. You don't see many guys that tall that can move/dribble/shoot as agilely.

Mixtapes make anyone look good! Check out this highlight reel od a game a few months ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O88E42HRdM
He's good, but not that as good as the hype (KD v.2). More like Manute Bol v.2...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts