Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010

This was the only card I had planned to keep when I broke a full set. A couple other singles didn't sell on ebay that i still have tucked away somewhere and of course, I sold the Frank Thomas cards a little bit later (which i had also planned to keep).

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
[MENTION=4035]DaClyde[/MENTION]

I saw you talking about these on another forum. i also saw that you had contributed scans to a checklist site as well. I think I bought the "full set" you mentioned selling on ebay, but this is not complete. I have 18 cards, including 2 in Spanish that apparently have English counterparts. They were not all in the best of shape, which was a huge disappointment, especially since Garvey was one is poorer shape. It was still a nice score anyway.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Nice to see all of those together. Still kills me that I completely missed that lot. I now have a saved search for padres madd to try to catch the Winfield.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Ok, so what's the difference between 1998 Collector 's choice crash the game instant win and redeemed versions? Anybody got scans of front/back? I'm assuming the Instant Win says Instant Win or was that 1997?

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Ok, so what's the difference between 1998 Collector 's choice crash the game instant win and redeemed versions? Anybody got scans of front/back? I'm assuming the Instant Win says Instant Win or was that 1997?

"I'm assuming the Instant Win says Instant Win"
That would be correct. Pulled this 2 years ago and sold it to a member here.
attachment.php

Last edited:

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
So the one that just says win on it with stats on the back(as opposed to send in info) is the redeemed version?

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Got a pretty sweet Ripken in a trade: 1997 Pinnacle Cardfrontations Press Plate #d 1/1

Will probably be for trade if anyone is interested. Looking for tough Griffey inserts from the 1990s.

RipkenPressPlate.jpgRipkenPressPlateBack.jpg

guyjones10

Jan 19, 2014
I had a nice mail day with some 90s Chipper's yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg