Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Wednesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It was only the second class of ethics and I'm sick of it already. Everything that gets said gets misconstrued in some way by the instructor. Then she goes and turns everything around to be the opposite of what was said. What I really liked in class today was how she related cheating to putting a gun to somebody's head.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
The pool is sounding like a good idea today Barry. But instead of doing that, I'm getting ready to go play soccer :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Respectfully disagree. I had to watch helplessly as a good friend's spouse suffered and died from ALS. It is a truly horrible way to die. Long, slow, painful and there is nothing anyone can do about it. I will watch ice buckets all day if it gets us closer to a cure. As far as how much water it is wasting...that is really a drop in the bucket compared to our overall consumption.

ESPN has a great short video on where, why and how the whole thing got started. It is worth watching.

Edit: Also, lest we forget, people are SUPPOSED to dump the water AND donate. Not "or donate". $20 if you do the water, $100 if you don't. Although I am sure many (most?) are skipping that part. From what I heard they have raised nearly as much in the last 21 days for ALS research as they did all last year.

The guy from "*******" has a video on FB calling out celebs and those who aren't donating. One of the last people I expected to hear something like that from but pretty cool.

Afternoon everyone.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good evening gents! Man, I've been super MIA and apologize. Had my BDay last Tuesday and then left for a week long vacation, only checking in every once in a while. Not to mention I now have a head cold and have been laid up for about 48 hours.

Hope everyone is doing well though. I haven't had a new Belle card for a few weeks now. The knob is still up and I have a shot at it off eBay I guess but funds are tight and the seller is still a little high IMO, so might just pass and not sure there is anyone else out there willing to pay up for it.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
What's up everyone?

Who is Jacob DeGrom? I found a red wave refractor and just got $65 for it. Non-autoed.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
What's up everyone?

Who is Jacob DeGrom? I found a red wave refractor and just got $65 for it. Non-autoed.

I believe he's a rookie for the Mets and has been pitching fairly well this year. If I remember correctly, he just got injured

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
For those of you who aren't a FB friend of [MENTION=1804]notjomommasclint[/MENTION], consider yourself VERY lucky.

His ALS challenge just broke the Internet...

Members online