Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I love die cut 10s

28usdncz.jpeg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Talk about a tough 10

I have thought long and hard about building the Elite 90s sets. I think it would be a cool run to own.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Joey where do you find so many /10? I've seen TWO A-Rods since the beginning of Summer this year lol.

My guy not as collected like arod or other super stars. There are maybe 4 or 5 real crazy bernie collectors. Its getting tuff to find though.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
It's real and it's spectacular. Scanner wasn't picking up the telltale glow so I had to improvise. It has the print lines - one horizontal and one vertical - like most of them do. Some surface issues as you can see, but now one of the best cards in my collection.

attachment.php

Also snagged this on COMC last night:

1998 Pinnacle Epix Moment Green #E21 - Greg Maddux
Courtesy of COMC.com

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
It's real and it's spectacular. Scanner wasn't picking up the telltale glow so I had to improvise. It has the print lines - one horizontal and one vertical - like most of them do. Some surface issues as you can see, but now one of the best cards in my collection.

attachment.php

[/I]

Just asked the seller about the backstory and actually got one!

"My story is pretty simple. As I recall, my father actually pulled it from a pack (probably in 1998) and just put it in the screwdown immediately. He has that kind of luck. I bet I opened 10 times as many packs and didn't come close. We have always enjoyed opening packs together. I do the same with my son today. Kind of a tradition."

Members online

Latest posts