Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Nice to start off 2017 by wrapping up some unfinished business! ;) Thanks to Cobra29svt for working with me on this! And a tip of the cap to BunchOBull for an assist dating back to 2014!

IMG_zpscxqg1kz3.jpg
IMG_0001_zpsjsscuopt.jpg

Ripkenfan126

Jan 5, 2017
Friend of mine has an extra 97 pinnacle cert mirror gold ripken. Base version and certified stars version.
If anyone is interested let me know.

tenballer

Aug 9, 2014

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Can someone help me track down this Frank Thomas poster/picture. I know it's 24x28 (unframed) and I'm looking for an unsigned version. The photo itself was used on a 1993 Studio Frank Thomas Collection card. Looking for framed or unframed... would prefer unframed. I need one that isn't signed.

iIPrwIdVLMS6KFCMENXWsg-small.jpg

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
If the Drew /10 ever needs a home let me know so I can get a shot at it.

Will do! Do you have a time machine to go back to 1999? I've toyed with the idea of a little Drew PC for nostalgia's sake. Monster cards. I've been working on getting an inventory list together for trade purposes to bolster the PC. This will be on it.

FYI - I think Burbank has one, if I recall.

Members online

Latest posts