Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
well when you want to move your supers lmk and ill prob just look for the other 2 for now unless the super pops up again

They are available right now but I am only selling and I would prefer to move the entire rainbow at one time. I have complete rainbows for 2006 Bowman chrome, 2009 Bowman Chrome, 2010 Topps Chrome, and 2011 Topps Chrome(with both the super and the canary 1/1). Feel free to send me a pm if you want to discuss.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Winter Caravan | twinsbaseball.com: Community

caravan info is out
closest one is rochester to me but dont like the looks of it
may have to hit up winona

Holy Smokes! Looks like I'm going to have a fun day!

Scott Diamond*, Glen Perkins*, Rod Carew**, Aaron Hicks**, Kyle Gibson**, Liam Hendriks**, Tony Oliva (All), Cory Provus (All)

I don't have class this day, so I'll be seeing everyone on the list! 2 stops in one day is going to be fun :D

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I'd be all for it, I think its a great idea

Dang! Last year they came to EC. This year, Baldwin??? What's up with that? Willingham and Bert is nice, though. Better plan ahead for that one.
Thats the one thats on my radar. I have friends in Baldwin, thinking I will hit this one up.

I like this one too, for the simple fact that if you get there early, you can get Mauer
EDIT: I didnt think of this, but the ones with Mauer in the past have been closed to the public...............
Minneapolis, MN; Red Wing, MN; St. Paul, MNJoe Mauer, Cole De Vries, Terry Ryan (St. Paul), Bert Blyleven

This one is intriguing too (Forrest Lake), love to get Bruno
Forest Lake, MN; Brainerd, MN; Bemidji, MNBrian Duensing, Chris Parmelee, Tom Brunansky, Dan Gladden

I think TBT is going to XXXX bricks when he sees this one, as hes in Redwood Falls, this is his neighborhood
Marshall, MN; Montevideo, MN; Willmar, MNScott Diamond*, Glen Perkins*, Rod Carew**, Aaron Hicks**, Kyle Gibson**, Liam Hendriks**, Tony Oliva (All), Cory Provus (All)
*=Marshal, **=Montevideo-Willmar

Last edited:

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Chris, I am stoked!

I'll for sure be at Marshall and Willmar if they are public, and possibly New Ulm.

It's perfect because I don't have class on either day.

Youll have to get the hat signed by Perkins

If anyone is going to a Mauer stop, could they get him on a 16x20 for me?

I would pay of course, plus cover the shipping.

Read my edit in case you missed it, I remember now typically with the Mauer stops, they are closed to the public (they are at like elementary schools and such), so you probably wont have any luck there.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Here is what I am thinking. Keep in mind, I have to keep this pretty cheap. Also keep in mind that at the moment, I don't know which are public and private, signing and non-signing stops:

Diamond - Card

Perkins - Hat or 8x10

Carew - 8x10 (I would spring for an OMLB, but he will just SP it)

Hicks - 8x10

Gibson - Heritage

Hendriks - A&G

Oliva - Pair of 8x10s

And I don't know if I can go to the New Ulm stop, but if I can...

Gardy - RC

Steinbach - ?

Dozier - 8x10

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
Twins add Oswaldo Arcia and Rod Carew to Twinsfest list. Arcia will be in town at the Diamond awards to accept the twins minor league hitter of the year award so this makes sense.

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
Twins need about 6-7 more players to fulfill their claim of having more than 60 players attending. I'm guessing Pelfrey will be added soon as well.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I think he would be welcomed back, but I also think that he would think he'd get more jeers for getting the yips at the end of his career like he did.

I would love to get a Chuck New Kids on the Knoblauch auto. Would love to shake his hand and thank him for what he brought to the organization.

Members online