Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I need to find collectors for the following:
Berkman
Oswalt
Biggio
Clemens
Billy Wagner
Pence

I need to unload my doubles, and if someone could spring for the shipping they can have em.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Not to pull your soapbox out from under you or anything, but I'm on my phone 99% of the time too, but I just turned the mobile sig option off, but ya know, if you'd rather rant about it, to each their own. Haha

I kid I kid

Honestly, I do it out of spite. I truly think its so stupid to have a mobile sig, which buy the way is included with the sig from the site lol

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Bacon - Yeah, I have seen Biggio in your sig before. Click my sig banner (if you have your sig banners activated ;) ) and lmk what you would like. I'll see if they are still available for you.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
[MENTION=6164]DeliciousBacon[/MENTION] I received a Phillies lot today...Thanks! I see 2 Rolens and 2 Schillings from 98 Gold Label, 2 name variations each. What is the sparkly version? I'm not too familiar with this set.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Who you trying to spite?

Whoever controls the site dude lol... Seriously though, why have a mobile signature? We're not sending emails. It links to our usual sigs anyways. This is a question for those who control the site. I've tried and many LOVE the sig the sig feature lol

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
taking requests?? AWESOME!!

Jose Canseco (gonna have to be pretty oddball though)

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366444495.115923.jpg

There is a cachet from 1990 AS Game, Mini Poster Sample, Glossy Send In w/ Canseco mentioned. Lmk if you can use one.

Thanks
Ryan

Last edited:

Members online