Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^ April Fools Day Morning Thread ^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. We're getting more snow today. We had some yesterday, but then around 4 it started getting nice out and stuff began melting. Looks like I'm going back to the doctor on Friday for this allergic reaction. It clears up within the first few days of the prescription, but then as the prescription dwindles down, the reaction comes back. No clue what its from so they want to see me again. Good thing I only have a 4 day week this week

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals!

Would've been fantastic if Brewers started the season TODAY...so Braun would get that standing O and then the "April Fools" chant begins... :cool:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good morning kiddos. It is windy as hell today again, and about 25 degrees cooler too. Lol

Nice box of select UL Washington Rookie.. George's brother who name escapes me right now :lol:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Mariners started of with a nice win last night. Trout took Felix for yard at the start but finishing with 11 Ks is always great to see.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day fellas.

Another Craigslist deal in the works. Been listing a lot of stuff and having a lot of success as of late. Really want to get myself a Wii Mini for the collection since they will be hard to find in a few years.

K-Mart decided to close down so I am saving my money to help clean them out of video games. I'm really bummed that they are closing actually. Loved that store.

Actually found 2 copies of Spirit Tracks for $3.50 ea there once. One of my best video game finds to this day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Slow day here in the MT. I'll go ahead and post my TTM returns here as well since the thread is slow, and I'm pretty excited about a couple of the returns that I got

Had my favorite return ever today.
Paul Molitor 1/1 in 43 days
Yoenis Cespedes 2/2 in 399 days
Trevor Rosenthal 1/1 in 26 days
Travis Snider 1/1 in 46 days
Vance Worley 1/1 in 30 days
Gary Gaetti- Gift from [MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION] for the Twins PC. Thanks Greg!

MolitorPaul_zpsb5a69874.jpg
CespedesYoenis1_zpsfe689c9d.jpg
CespedesYoenis2_zps2d605a86.jpg
RosenthalTrevor_zpsa54f8ef9.jpg
SniderTravis_zps72f20ee4.jpg
WorleyVance_zps3d33d75b.jpg
GaettiGary_zps993949a8.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Ginter has to be the best Ttm cards I've ever seen.

Agreed, followed by Heritage and Gypsy Queen if you're looking at modern cards. They look even cooler when you have a lot from one set signed like this-
http://s963.photobucket.com/user/cl...utos/2008 Ginter- Not For Trade?sort=4&page=1

I'm also working on getting all of the Twins Allen and Ginter cards signed. Obviously there are going to be some that won't happen (2013 Killebrew), but its a fun little project to work on

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good day fellas.

Another Craigslist deal in the works. Been listing a lot of stuff and having a lot of success as of late. Really want to get myself a Wii Mini for the collection since they will be hard to find in a few years.

K-Mart decided to close down so I am saving my money to help clean them out of video games. I'm really bummed that they are closing actually. Loved that store.

Actually found 2 copies of Spirit Tracks for $3.50 ea there once. One of my best video game finds to this day.

Check what wrestling DVD's they have, Taylor. And figures. Up here, it's a barren wasteland.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I already have shown this off in a few different threads but I'm excited about my first installment of goodies from my one time O'neill rival who is getting out of the hobby. I shared the story here I figure I gotta show some of it as I get to scanning the next few days. One of my favorites.
1999UltimateVictoryParallel1of175S1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online