Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Young Rockies cards wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
The Rockies have been playing well and I've found myself looking for cards of some of the young guys on the team, particularly the pitchers. Kyle Freeland was in 2014 Draft and Senzatela was in 2015 Chrome, for example, and Jon Gray has been in everything. If anybody has some cards form the last few years of any Rockies player available, let me know. I only want players that are in the bigs currently and depicted on the card in Rockies gear (so Topps\Bowman only).

If you're trading, lmk what you'd be looking for. If selling, I'd prefer to purchase a lot of several, but lmk what price you want and I'll see if I'm interested.

And go Rockies

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I've seen a lot of people think they're not for real but i think they are. Senzatela has looked really good for a while

Sent from my LG-H811 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yeah they have been exciting, and the young pitching has been really fun to watch, especially Senzatela and Kyle Freeland (who, you probably know, is a local boy born the year the Rockies came into existence and grew up as a fan - what a trip to pitch for the team you've rooted for your entire life). However, it is scary to rely on so many young arms (and heads) holding up over the long season. I went to last Tuesday's game against Seattle, and my friends and I left saying that the team looked sub-par. Time will tell us!

In the meantime, I'm hoping somebody will send me some Freeland cards! Would love to trade or purchase a small lot.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Are you looking for any and all cards of them, meaning base up through autos?

Yeah. I have a chrome auto of each i can part with. U only want autos or base too?Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'm interested in seeing anything you can part with. I bought all base from swish (well, I mean non-auto/gu). That means I'm probably less interested in base because I don't really want dupes, unless you wanna sell 'em super cheap or trade (would love to trade for them).

Let me know what you have and what you'd want and we can go from there.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
hey, send me your email via PM. I'll send you a list tomorrow at some point on Senzatela and Freeland. I have quite a few of them.

any other Rockies guys you want? I basically have all the guys from the past 7 or so years. Lots of parallels.

I have a 2013 BDP J. Gray chrome auto BGS 9.5/10, as well as a base and ref auto /150 from 2013 B.Sterling of him. I have various color refs of him also from Bowman, including RC's.

I have an Oberg purple ice 1st Bowman /10 and a couple of his 1st ref.

I have a Blackmon 2013 Bowman RC blue /399 (?) and ref(s).

Lots of Arenado RC ref/parallels, 1st BCP blue ref and a big lot of 1st chrome/paper, not to mention vet refs, etc.

Too many to list here.

Members online