Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Vintage Group Wax Buy From BBC Exchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
I will take an 82 rack pack. Do I just owe the 9.00 and no additional shipping?

I will take what I can but just don't want to get bumped to the next shipping level.

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I will take an 82 rack pack. Do I just owe the 9.00 and no additional shipping?

I will take what I can but just don't want to get bumped to the next shipping level.
You are in Connecticut correct? If so, no worries on the shipping. take whatever you can

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Bill -- I'll take one of the 82 racks, one more 82 Donruss and an 89 UD low... that should add up to about the same as the 2 82 cellos I was gonna get, Right?

Sounds good Todd. You are dropping the 82 cellos from the order then? Just want to be clear on that. 1 82 rack and 1 UD Lo are now yours.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good work filling the holes. I can't lend a hand here... I'm at the limit for s/h and not really interested in what is now left... maybe some of the UD lo but again, they're gone now and cheap packs for off-set shipping increase isn't worth it for me.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Need to eat up 2 2001 SP Legendary Cuts $15 each and 2 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game $6 each.

Need a couple more payments to come in as well. Hopefully we can get it all resolved and the two meet up in the early evening. I believe we missed UPS guy for today, so hopefully I can pay tomorrow and I'll have the package on Thursday.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I am in GA. What is left?

2 2001 Legendary Cuts and 2 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game $42 hit total, plus the shipping. I'll do what I can to keep it down, but GA will definitely increase the cost. If it was a one zone move from RI to CT, the increase would be minimal and I could go regular priority mail. Again, I'll do what I can. Just want to get this order in!!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I actually got the GOTGs covered by another person a second ago. Don't have anyone for the SP's. Can you take 1 of the SPs instead and that will leave just one?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
[MENTION=2310]Captain Feathersword[/MENTION] - could you send another payment for $3.00 please (need to cover the paypal fees when not using gift payment option - I don't have extra money to cover the expenses for this).

[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] - please send $2.00 for same reason.

Thank you guys!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Kinda wishing we did more of the 2001 Fleer Greats of the Game. Really nice box breakdown with 3 Autos per box and Dodger Blue Jerseys 1:36. Hope we get one! Other nice insert cards and the base cards have a nice look to them too! Next time!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
[MENTION=2310]Captain Feathersword[/MENTION] - could you send another payment for $3.00 please (need to cover the paypal fees when not using gift payment option - I don't have extra money to cover the expenses for this).

[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] - please send $2.00 for same reason.

Thank you guys!

Sent Bill.

Members online