Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

May pickup thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
May so far:

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Nice cards guys, keep them coming. I got this Thome card in yesterday:

2004 Ultra RBI Kings #4 of 10 RK

Really nice card that somehow eluded me for 14 years. I thought there would be quite a few of these listed on Ebay and Sportlots, but this was the only Thome listed.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Oh man, that Express is sweet but the Joltin'/Splinter is just pretty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Prices are not cheap, but in my mind he's basically done the equivalent to what Trout has done but as a pitcher. Maybe even more dominant. I don't see them getting there because of the momentum they would need, but if these were $1000+ like Trout's rookie auto, I don't know that I would consider them overpriced...

s-l1600.jpg

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
I agree on the Kershaw. I do not collect many Bowman chrome autos but I am in the market for one of those in a PSA 10

A_Pharis

Prices are not cheap, but in my mind he's basically done the equivalent to what Trout has done but as a pitcher. Maybe even more dominant. I don't see them getting there because of the momentum they would need, but if these were $1000+ like Trout's rookie auto, I don't know that I would consider them overpriced...

s-l1600.jpg

I pulled one of these in a blaster from Target. I traded it to [MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] for MT Secret Santa gift back when it was worth... considerably less.

Members online

Latest posts